ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE/ACCIDENT HOTLINE: 1800 88 8808
What is covered
- Effective 1st of July 2022, BMW Roadside Assistance will arrange assistance for you, in case if your motorcycle is immobilized. This service only applied in Malaysia. We will arrange for your motorcycle to be taken to the nearest BMW Motorrad Authorised Dealer in Malaysia at no cost to you
- 24 Hour / 365 days
+ Read more
What is not covered
- Outside Malaysia.
- Any costs incurred if you decided to request for BMW Roadside Assistance to arrange of the taking of your motorcycle to your preferred BMW Motorrad Authorised Dealer.
- Replacement/courtesy motorcycle.
- Any expenses incurred without prior authorisation of BMW Roadside Assistance.
- The costs of replacement parts.
- Expenses which would normally have been payable by you, such as fuel, toll charges, taxi, accommodation etc.
- any costs resulting from your motorcycle being kept in a unroadworthy condition or not being serviced in accordance with BMW Motorrad recommendations.
- If, in the opinion of BMW Motorrad Authorised Dealer, we believe that a fault is due to poor maintenance of your motorcycle, we reserve the right to request proof of servicing and to specify immediate recovery to BMW Motorrad Authorised Dealers.
- Any consequential losses arising directly or indirectly from the immobilisation
+ Read more