AUTO BAVARIA ARA DAMANSARA
We were inspired by the BMW Motorrad classic and custom culture in the Europe. For our R18 custom project, we want to stand out among others and make it different and a little unique. This is the reason why we choose the different handle bar design.
- Gas tank redesign
- Handlebar (ape hanger)
- Handlebar riser
- Brake hose
- Seat pan & new bracket
- Seat pan bottom cover
- Side cover left & right
- Rear fender
- Front fender
- Rear fender bracket
- Signal light front & rear
- Head lamp 5"
- Tail light
- Plate for registration number
- Exhaust canister left & right
- Gas tank cap
- Side mirror
- Redesign head cover
- Painting & powder coating black
- Remove front fork cover
- Name : Eastern Bobber
- Established : 2009
- Location : Selangor
- Specialty : Customisation & Restoration of All Type of Bikes
- Founder : Omar Jumiran
- Customisation achievement :- Bone X – First runner up at AMD World Championship of Custom Bike Building, Intermot show in Cologne, Germany – 2017.
VOTE FOR THE R 18 AIRHEAD THUNDER
- From Thursday, Jan 06 2022 until Sunday, Jan 16 2022 at 11:59pm
- Voters may vote for two motorcycles per entry per device.
- Voters must follow instructions provided to submit their votes. Votes generated by script, macro, or other automated means or any other means intended to impact the integrity of the voting process as determined by BMW Malaysia may be void. Votes obtained by any fraudulent or inappropriate means, including, without limitation, offering prizes or other inducements to members of the public, payment for votes or offering to trade votes, as determined by BMW Malaysia (as defined below), in their sole discretion, may result in those votes being void and the entry at issue being disqualified.
- BMW Malaysia and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective trustees, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, and representatives of the forgoing (collectively, “Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undelivered, garbled, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen or delayed votes or for incorrect/inaccurate voting information or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, votes. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any vote to be cast or tabulated on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the website, or any combination thereof or for any other reason. Released Parties are also not responsible for any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's device relating to or resulting from participation in the voting process or downloading any materials. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, BMW MALAYSIA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- BMW Malaysia reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, terminate, or suspend the voting or void any vote should a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, action of any individual, or other cause corruption of the voting or impair the administration, security, or fairness of the voting.
- BMW Malaysia reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be violating these rules, tampering with the voting process, or acting in an unsportsmanlike or improper manner and void all associated votes. The decision of BMW Malaysia with respect to the tallying of votes, and the invalidation or disqualification of any suspected votes, shall be at the sole discretion of BMW Malaysia and shall be final.