AUTO BAVARIA TEBRAU
Our bike is themed the R18 Road Runner and uniquely customised.
The cruiser with sweeping Art Deco characters curves. All parts are produced in-house. Scribbles, graphic design and technical drawings are used to integrate the customer’s ideas into the concept phase.
Zuhal has created a sector-pioneering process chain that includes machines and equipment's. All components are modelled and constructed in the CAD system and receive their harmonious look during this phase, with the complete project expanding in a virtual kit of components where appearance, fitting accuracy and assembly capability are ideally matched and assessed.
Graphic simulation of the machining cycles is highly important, because the function provides the necessary safety to run the planned cycles on the machine. Premium design, professionally realized. This project is a masterful art work of all machined and fabricated parts. They always fit precisely and complement each other in terms of design. The spectacular bike with its unusual design. It’s exciting to anticipate the next work of art to come from the forge of the Zuhal Fast Engineering craftsmanship.
- Gas Tank,
- CNC Front Fork,
- Handle bars, Grille,
- Billet 23” CNC machined front wheel with rear wheel cover set,
- Carbon Rocker Covers and Air intake covers, Customised R18 Anodized Logo
- Aluminium seat post.
- Name : Zuhal Fast Engineering
- Established : 2009
- Location : Johor
- Specialty : Customisation & Restoration of All Type of Bikes
- Founder : Zuhal
- Previous customisation experience : Triumph, Harley Davidson, BMW Motorrad, Ducati
THE R 18 JB ROADRUNNER
- From Thursday, Jan 06 2022 until Sunday, Jan 16 2022 at 11:59pm
- Voters may vote for two motorcycles per entry per device.
- Voters must follow instructions provided to submit their votes. Votes generated by script, macro, or other automated means or any other means intended to impact the integrity of the voting process as determined by BMW Malaysia may be void. Votes obtained by any fraudulent or inappropriate means, including, without limitation, offering prizes or other inducements to members of the public, payment for votes or offering to trade votes, as determined by BMW Malaysia (as defined below), in their sole discretion, may result in those votes being void and the entry at issue being disqualified.
- BMW Malaysia and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective trustees, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, and representatives of the forgoing (collectively, “Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undelivered, garbled, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen or delayed votes or for incorrect/inaccurate voting information or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, votes. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any vote to be cast or tabulated on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the website, or any combination thereof or for any other reason. Released Parties are also not responsible for any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's device relating to or resulting from participation in the voting process or downloading any materials. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, BMW MALAYSIA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- BMW Malaysia reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, terminate, or suspend the voting or void any vote should a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, action of any individual, or other cause corruption of the voting or impair the administration, security, or fairness of the voting.
- BMW Malaysia reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be violating these rules, tampering with the voting process, or acting in an unsportsmanlike or improper manner and void all associated votes. The decision of BMW Malaysia with respect to the tallying of votes, and the invalidation or disqualification of any suspected votes, shall be at the sole discretion of BMW Malaysia and shall be final.